EKS, in its Mission statement is known as supplier of Automotive Electrical and Electronics parts in Iran that by utilizing competitive technology, designs, manufactures and supplies parts for both domestic and foreign customers.
Also company in its prospected vision will achieve to 50% wire harness market share for domestic passenger cars and will be one of superior exporters of parts.
In today’s challengeable and variable environment proper strategies could help us to realize above vision. Company’s adopted strategies which may lead to described vision are as follows:
– Costs and income management
– Preserving market share / competitive situation
– Seeking customer’s satisfaction
– Improvement of logistic process
– Relying to capability and commitment of human resources
– Utilizing capable IT systems
– Development of products based on research and development